The Globe represents Peers as they are distributed in the whole world. On the left side there are 3 switches:
- “Users”- here you can turn off or turn on the visibility of user > density by country. ountries with a lot of Peers are shown in > pink, the ones with some Peers are light blue. If there are no > Peers, the country is shown in dark.
- “Peers”\ - here you also can turn on and turn off the switches to > see Peers that are online or offline.
On the right side of the page we can see the Bazaar statistics.
- Total numbers of Peers and how many Peers were registered in the > current week.
- Total numbers of Resource Hosts (RHs) and how many RH were created > in the current week.Total numbers of Environments created and > amount of Environments created in the current week.
- Total amount of registered users, and users registered in the > current week.
- Total amount of products uploaded, and those uploaded in the > current week.
- Current market prices (in GoodWill - > *https://subutai.io/goodwill.html*) > for different container types (price for using a Peer’s resources, > per hour)
- AppScale statistics (ow many AppScales on clusters, containers and > Peers are installed)
On the right bottom are the statistics of dynamics of user and Peer registration on the Bazaar.